Mobile Version - Gary Ritner, Wedding Officiant, Colorado
"I am Gary Ritner and I would love to officiate at your wedding! With the good communication tools that I provide online and with my calming confidence, YOUR wedding can happen the way YOU want it to without anxiety or mishaps."
"Your wedding officiant should help you to be relaxed enough to smile, laugh and enjoy your wedding; to feel the profound emotions of the most tender moments and to have an experience that will be well worth remembering for years to come. That is what I want to do for you."
"I will help you to plan so that your wedding is 'Done Your Way' with the content that you choose for your service from my Sample Service Service Planning Tool. Choose what YOU like, write your own, make all the decisions - you are in charge. Tell me what you want. I will work for you."
"While I served in a United Methodist church as pastor for many years before retiring recently, my denominational connection should not influence YOUR choices of the elements for YOUR wedding. Make choices that fit YOUR faith and feelings. I want to assure those who feel that a church does not accept them, that they are loved and accepted and worthy of God's blessing for their family, their love and their relationship. I also provide secular and interdenominational wedding ceremonies."
CLICK HERE to email me at email@example.com
Or, call my cell at 651 329-7829
Let's talk. I can help you to make this a wonderful wedding!
SUMMARY OF LINKS AND STEPS
TO SET UP YOUR WEDDING OFFICIATING SERVICES WITH GARY RITNER
(Click on Links Below to See forms, etc.)
Fee for Officiating at Your Wedding Service - $400
- Fill out a form to ask me if I am available to officiate at your Wedding
- Send a $150 check (or use PayPal - see below) made out to 'Gary Ritner' to reserve your date and time and send it to:
1212 Raintree Drive, #207
Fort Collins, CO 80526
- Fill Out your Wedding Officiating Services Agreement Form
- Plan Your Service with my Service Planning Tool. (Login with 'help' as the user and 'me' as the password.)
$0.50 per mile for mileage if the wedding is more than 20 miles from Fort Collins, Colorado, to figure the mileage from my home office to your wedding location on Mapquest. I allow 20 miles each way, so deduct 20 miles each way.
- A rehearsal on a separate day or a rehearsal the same day of the wedding 90 minutes before
- Face-to-face sessions as needed
- Unlimited follow-up arrangements by phone or email until the ceremony is just the way you want it.
- Unlimited submissions from the SaintSavers Wedding Planning Tool
- A Word file of your service that you can print out and save with your wedding scrapbook/photos
- Signing and sending of your wedding license
- Cell-phone access to me at any time